Your selling activity did not pass our review process. As a result, you can no longer sell on any European Amazon platform and your offers have been removed. A temporary hold has been placed on any funds from your Amazon sales.
We encourage you to resolve any pending orders. Any amounts paid for A-to-z Guarantee claims or chargebacks may be deducted from the funds in your account.
Most holds are removed within 90 days, but funds may be held longer. For example, claims or chargebacks on your orders could extend the hold beyond 90 days.
Once the hold is removed, any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. Balance and settlement information will be available in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about these funds, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to continue sell on Amazon, please reply to this message with the following information:
– How long you’ve been in business
– Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
– The availability of items for dispatching
– The address of any retail locations
– Links to other websites where you are actively selling
– VAT number
– Tracking of recent orders
– Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)
– Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
有个卖家找到我们，说这是亚马逊发来的邮件。懂英文的都知道这是亚马逊通知卖家审核不通过，导致账号被冻结，现在亚马逊要求卖家提供一系列的资料才能继续在亚马逊上出售，其中有一项是让人头疼的，也就是VAT number，此卖家表示自己并没有这个VAT number，所以提供不了完整的资料给亚马逊，现在正在担心无法恢复销售权。审核不通过的原因有太多可能，也并不是说他现在的情况就是没有VAT number导致的，但是想要恢复销售，就要提供VAT number，我们建议所有卖家们防范于未然。从目前的情况来看，亚马逊正在逐步规范VAT，如果你不想因为这个小问题导致账号受限或无法解冻，我们建议你赶紧注册您的专属VAT number。